Wednesday, September 22, 2010

cover letter

Siti Norsyafikah Binti Mohd Saifol,
Lot 1927, Kampung Baru,Sungai Durian,
18000, Kuala Kkrai,
Kelantan.

Persenol manager,
PERTIMA Sdn. Bhd
Lot 56, Jalan Kota Perdana,
18500, Kuala Krai, Kelantan.

Dear Sir,
Application for the post of Quality Control Officer
With reference to your advertisement in News straits Times, I would like to apply for the above post.

2. I hold a Certificate in Food Technology from Polytechnics Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah, Kuantan. I graduated in July 2010. I recieved practical training at Stesen Penyelidikan Makanan (Mardi) Sdn, Bhd in my fourth semester (Jan – June 2010) . During my six - month industrial training ang gained experience in officer Mardi. My training Supervision had on a number of occasions commected me for my ability to learn how new things quickly.

3. I sat for my SPM in 2008 at Sekolah Menengah Teknik Kuala Krai Kelantan. As a student I was actively involved in student’s activities. I also represented Polytechnics Sultan Haji Ahmad Shah in cocurricular activities which included hockey, athletics and English Language elocution competition.

4. The enclosed resume gives more details about myself, my qualifications and experience also enclose copies of my certificate for your consideration. I would appreciate the opportunity to attend an interview.


Your faithfully.


(Siti Norsyafikah Binti Mohd Saifol)

No comments:

Post a Comment